Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hello There!


Hi! We are the Sawyer's! We both hail from Southern California and currently are out of the state going to school! My name is Kyle and my wife's name is Erin. We both come from amazing families that we are proud of. We are in our mid-twenties and love life! We were friends for the longest time...to make a long story not as long we started dating. She moved away and shortly after that we were engaged. I followed shortly after we were engaged and continued my education. I have changed my major a couple of times and have narrowed it down to two, we will keep you updated on what is picked! My wife is almost done and will be graduating in the next year in Community Health. So proud!! I will be next to follow! We are expecting our first kid! It is a boy and we couldn't be happier! He will be with us here shortly! 

As for us we like the outdoors and love living in the Rocky Mountains. We both love to travel and wish we had a lot more money so that we can visit other placed around the world! Hopefully one day! I personally like to fish...haven't gotten Erin out yet. We have tried to set up trips but things seem to get in the way, and with the kid on the way that might not happen for a little longer. Erin will post about herself so that it is accurate! We both love music and enjoy going out and spending time with each other. Erin is the love of my life! I can't imagine my live being happier if she wasn't in it!

Well thanks for reading and hopefully we will be better at posting stuff so that others can keep up! Love ya!

1 comment: