Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2nd Anniversary Already????

So I would have posted this yesterday but, I ran out of time. Which seems to be the story of my life lately.
Here we are at year #2! Not that I didn't think that we wouldn't make it because I am planning for eternity, but it seems so unreal that we have been married for that long. Seriously, it seems like just yesterday I was walking down the hallway of LA temple towards Kyle in my awesome wedding dress. The events of that day were a whirlwind but how glad am I that we a) made it out alive b) still love each other c) and we are still best friends.


What could we possibly be doing? Hmmmm = )
What have we learned in the past 2 years?
  • A problem can be resolved through laughter.
  • Its okay to be a poor, starving, and married college students. Lets face it you get more creative in all aspects of life!
  • Its nice having someone on your team that tells you what you want to hear and will also tell you what you need to hear.
  • Amazing how close you become when you have a child on the way and when they finally arrive. We have real become a lot closer since Collin has come.

1 comment:

  1. Time flies! I can't believe how fast our first anniversary came, and our second is coming up even quicker!

    ReplyDelete